:: CUTE gift & GREAT souvenir, click here.. ::

30.4.10

Week 9a - Road trip with my broadband

Does internet is important today?

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS... for me it's really important. I can't online without internet connection, i can't update my facebook, i can't blogging, i can't blog-walking, i cannot do nothing. Everyday i must surf the internet ( minimum is once a day, maximum is so many times.... ) to know latest news thru newspaper, to know latest update from my blogger friends... update my facebook status, update my blog, join online contest, play online games, chit-chat with my friends, check my email and so on.... See that why internet is so needed. If u want to know, i'm an internet maniac..... My life will be so bored if no internet beside me. Really really really stick-to-internet. My hubby also know my interest. He always support me in blogging ( luv u dear... ).

If i'm going out somewhere, i really need a wireless internet. A cute-sporty USB modem is need to accompany me in my trip. So i can update my blog especially frequently and i'll not loss my sweet memories. At certain places, we can use wireless internet @WiFi as the places provided to connect thru the internet. If not, we still be able connected thru broadband modem. It's so small, tiny and cute-looking, so we can carry it anywhere and everywhere. So Ok right???....Now P1 currently offered W1GGY as wireless broadband. Look at the picture, it cute isn't? So what are you waiting for, grab it for more fastest internet connection ( for this meanwhile, P1 W1MAX give the best internet connection you know... )

Tiny USB modem - easy to carry - fastest internet connection.




 Let check out the new episode of project alpha s2.

[ episode 8 ]

[ episode 9 ]


[ episode 10 ]


Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS


p/s : korang, caner dgn aku nyer karangan BI ni, Ok tak? Any komen? Tetiba jer nk menaip dlm BI kan...

No comments:

:: Blogger